Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone!

So after owning a... somewhat problematic Fiat 500 for 7 years, we bought a used white 2014 Kia Soul SX Luxury last November that only had 43 000km (roughly 27 000 miles) on the odometer, and it has all the options that could be available. Honestly, I don't think there's a single one missing! It even came with a remote start!

It was reported to be in a "light damage" accident (wording used by CarFax) a little over two years ago only involving the "right rear corner", but they did a near perfect repair job on it (according to what the dealer told me, it most likely involved the corner bumper and the light, and you wouldn't know it), and we got it for somewhat cheaper than average market price (in US dollars, it was about $9750), so we went for it. I was also glad to see the previous owner didn't try to hide it!

And so far so good! I actually love the car, it's in excellent shape besides small dings and chips (most of which have appeared since I've got it, thanks to living in the city!), and an already partly broken engine splash shield under the car after most likely hitting a chunk of ice or something this winter (good thing it's only a piece of plastic)!

And even though my myriad of small to medium (and sometimes bigger!) problems with my previous Fiat makes me anxious all the time when I have the smallest worry about anything car related, I feel a lot better riding this car considering all the good things I've heard about it!

I hope I don't have to ask too many questions about it on here! I'm planning to keep it for a good 5+ years if possible, and then switch to an EV when the used 2020+ models will be more affordable!

Oh yeah, and winter was easy with my Soul compared to my small Fiat! Never got stuck anywhere, not even once!

Picture was taken on the night we brought it home in November!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Welcome to the forums, seems like a good buy , low miles and in very good shape, what's not to like. I had a 2016 SX luxury before trading for a 2020 GT -line LTD.

Pat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts