Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son's Kia Soul 2012 is draining every new battery that I install while parked in our driveway,Does anyone have the same issue?Any suggestions?,We do not want to sell his car,He likes that car a lot,Thanks.Happy to join the Forums.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It sounds like some type of a parasitic draw is causing the battery to go dead. It’s hard to tell what it could be without testing it.

If you have some type of volt meter, these videos from Eric O will help explain how to find it. He has some other videos on the subject too.

And here’s one from Eric the cat guy that might be a little more tot he point.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My son's Kia Soul 2012 is draining every new battery that I install while parked in our driveway,Does anyone have the same issue?Any suggestions?,We do not want to sell his car,He likes that car a lot,Thanks.Happy to join the Forums.
It sounds like some type of a parasitic draw is causing the battery to go dead. It’s hard to tell what it could be without testing it.

If you have some type of volt meter, these videos from Eric O will help explain how to find it. He has some other videos on the subject too.

And here’s one from Eric the cat guy that might be a little more tot he point.

Thanks for the response.I will be taking a look at those videos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts