Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a little 11' Soul as a second vehicle to save gas in my guzzling Dodge Caravan but I have quickly grown fond of this little car. Not to say there are not a few issues with this little fella but it seems to be full of personality and easy to work on. I was buring about $110 a week in the van and with this car I can go 17 days on the same amount so that is also a plus! I have sorted a few of the problems with the car just by browsing the forums so I decided to join. There is a lot of great information here for sure!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,076 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yep, me too! I traded my 2010 Caravan that was in excellent condition and I really liked it when I need the capacity/room. But those days were getting less and less. So, I got a 2016 base with the 6 speed manual. Now I slush around in the gearbox and have a lot of fun. Interestingly, when I got it it in May 2018 gas prices were beginning to rise. That was the biggest imperative to trade. Now, 8 months later gas prices are really low and are dropping almost daily. Double bargain!!!
Enjoy!!

Walt

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought a little 11' Soul as a second vehicle to save gas in my guzzling Dodge Caravan but I have quickly grown fond of this little car. Not to say there are not a few issues with this little fella but it seems to be full of personality and easy to work on. I was buring about $110 a week in the van and with this car I can go 17 days on the same amount so that is also a plus! I have sorted a few of the problems with the car just by browsing the forums so I decided to join. There is a lot of great information here for sure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts