Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a used Kia Soul a couple of months ago and I am loving it. It has a manual transmission which makes it even more fun to drive. Excited to be a part of this forum too.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!!! :)

Reactions: timothyburdg

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Got our new Kia Soul two weeks ago and am quite amazed at how much car can be squeezed into such a little box. Quality and options (with auto) seem to be worth it. Only have a couple of questions so far and don't know where to place them in here to attempt to get answers to them:
1) Where is the oil filter in the 2014? Whole bottom of engine is shrouded (sort of like our 2012 Eco Cruze, which had an inflammatory recall, resulting in them cutting out the whole section under the engine). Seems to be some sort of drop-down opening, but without a lift (or jack) can't seem to figure out how to open it.
2) When will Kia get the manuals up on the web, typically? Would like to try to add fog lamps, but between the shroud and the bumper it would be nice to have a breakdown view. Part numbers would be nice too for the stalk mod, so I could look that up.

Sure there will be more, but good to see everyone here. It helps! :)
You can go to the forums and pick introduction area and post your story. As for the questions, there may not yet be any answers for you since there is not a lot of experience with them. However, I am sure if you post a question on your own thread for the 2014 manual, Conwelpic, a long time member here, will have a manual if one is to be had. Welcome and good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts