Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a new Kia Soul. I have a 2013 Chevy Cruze and let’s just say it’s a headache. Soo many issues since I bought it with two miles on it. It has 87k miles. I don’t know much about the kia souls….any advice. Please help.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
It's a decent car. If you are talking about an actual new car, then it will seem light years ahead of what you have now. I've had 2 of these things since brand new, a 2012 and a 2013, still have both, and I am up to 180k on the 2013 without any problems. Burns some oil at this point but otherwise still good commuting transportation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’ve just had so many headaches with the Cruze. Man it’s been bad. I love the 10y warranty that’s amazing.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have a 2020 EX. I really like it. It’s quite comfortable to drive, economical to drive and operate, and you can load a lot of stuff in it. There were some problems with the IVT transmissions in the 2020’s but they appear to have been corrected, and there is an ongoing recall that may affect about 1% of the cars manufactured befor mid October 2020. I’ve had all the TSBs and the recall done and have had, so far, absolutely no problems. I highply recommend the Soul I have. Just to be comfortably sure, anything manufactured November 2020 should be fine to purchase if you are looking for new generation 3 Soul.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Good cars go test drive one or more and see how it suits you.

Bye bye Miss American Pie.
Drove my Chevy to the levee and my Chevy done died. :D :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts