Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I brought you live photos from SEMA in Las Vegas and this weeks treat is a new Soul spotted at the Frankfurt airport today.

·
Registered
728 Posts
is that a glass roof or is it just gloss black paint?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Yes tempest.
This is Kia Soul Edition Irmscher 001.

This Edition includes a black finish to the Soul’s roof and is not a glass roof.

I do LOVE the interior of this one...nice seats:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yes tempest.
This is Kia Soul Edition Irmscher 001.

This Edition includes a black finish to the Soul’s roof and is not a glass roof.

I do LOVE the interior of this one...nice seats:
Is is just me or have they nixed the sunglasses compartment door? Also looks like the center speaker is visible?

And the instrument cluster shield is carbon fiber. Cool.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Some models round the world seem to have the spectacle compartment left open and its just a shelf. Thought i had seen it like that on the base USA Model.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Also, the speaker isn't visible because there is NO Center Speaker Bonzo.
This looks like a base model (in North America)..no sunglass door and No Center Speaker.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The black roof and rims were very nice. It is on display in Terminal 2. Tomorrow, I'm off to Milan Italy and we'll see if I can spot one there too. FWIW, I had a meeting in Stuttgart today @ the Mercedes Factory. The place is like a medium sized city. Ferrari Factory on Wednesday :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Also, the speaker isn't visible because there is NO Center Speaker Bonzo.
This looks like a base model (in North America)..no sunglass door and No Center Speaker.
Learn something new every day. We never even looked at a base model, so I didn't know.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Find him beautiful on the inside want to see him in real Marc.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
At least, that's what I think because I've seen Base Kia Soul images without the Center Speaker and/or sunglass compartment door.
I don't know if this applies to ALL Base Models though...

Learn something new every day. We never even looked at a base model, so I didn't know.

·
Registered
590 Posts
At least, that's what I think because I've seen Base Kia Soul images without the Center Speaker and/or sunglass compartment door.
I don't know if this applies to ALL Base Models though...
One never knows with KIA do they? :confused:

No roof rails even available as an option in the U.S. says it all. :mad:

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Bonzo..the no center speaker may be a European thing. Come to think of it, the few models I did see without the center speaker had right hand driving...such as this one (but it does have the sunglass holder door though)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
you would have thought that if they are gonna tart up a soul they would have started on the top spec one!...... whats the point of buying a very expensive special edition when a bog standard top spec one is better equipped in some areas.

·
Registered
590 Posts
you would have thought that if they are gonna tart up a soul they would have started on the top spec one!...... whats the point of buying a very expensive special edition when a bog standard top spec one is better equipped in some areas.
I agree. :confused:

KIA = Kooky Illogical Automaker ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts