Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow Soul's!

I'm a new owner of a 2017 Soul ! in Inferno Red with the Technology Package! I had been contemplating about buying a Soul as I have had them as rentals with the 2.0 motor and when I drove the Turbo 1.6 I was sold! Looking forward to learning and sharing with the group here throughout the years of owning the Soul!

Chip :star:

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I had to go to Vegas to get the Color and options I wanted because all the KIA dealers in So Cal couldn't seem to get it done. I had thought I was buying the almost identical Soul from KIA of Palm Springs and started the process and then to find out after the salesman had the day off in between doing the deal they had sold it out form under me! Jim Marsh KIA in Las Vegas was the Bomb getting the deal done over the phone and with in two hours I was on a plane to Vegas and picked up my Soul in the color and options I wanted. It was quite an adventure my girlfriend and I will remember for years!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome to the place to be

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
After 2 months this is the week ( Tues 13th ) I am buying a 2018 KIA soul ... Any suggestion on color .. Was thinking about Mysterious Blue but seeing it live it didn't seem as great as the pictures .. Any thoughts on Caffeine Brown ? Please help with ideas .

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,618 Posts
Yo! chip. The more I see that red, the more I like it. Feel free to fire up Post #2 any time now!:congratulatory:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks! I had to go to Vegas to get the Color and options I wanted because all the KIA dealers in So Cal couldn't seem to get it done. I had thought I was buying the almost identical Soul from KIA of Palm Springs and started the process and then to find out after the salesman had the day off in between doing the deal they had sold it out form under me! Jim Marsh KIA in Las Vegas was the Bomb getting the deal done over the phone and with in two hours I was on a plane to Vegas and picked up my Soul in the color and options I wanted. It was quite an adventure my girlfriend and I will remember for years!
Congrats on you new Soul!! I also purchased my Soul from Jim Marsh Kia, even though we lived less than 2 miles from Henderson Kia. Jim Marsh Kia has met every expectation and price point that I was seeking.

I take my car back to Jim Marsh for service even tho they are a 50 miles round trip to do so. They are always friendly, not overly pushy, and wash my car for free. Their slogan, 'Drive a little, save a lot.' is more than a slogan... It is their business model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts