Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Sean, I Bought my Soul in early January 2017! A proud owner of a 2016 Kia Soul Base model with Manual Transmission. I've decided to finally join this forum after failing to find informative information about the Soul... whether it is maintaining, modifying, upgrading, etc, etc, etc. No matter how deep I research on the web, there is very little information provided. Until I found this site!

Thanks to all who created this site! Thanks to all reading this! Cannot wait to be a bigger part of this family/Community! =)

2017-09-05 19.14.08.jpg

2017-09-05 19.10.26.jpg

2017-09-05 19.16.26.jpg

2017-09-05 19.18.50.jpg

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,404 Posts
Welcome Sean! Great looking MT. I've had mine over 3 years & being a first time KIA brand owner can't believe how well built & reliable the Soul has been.

Did you add factory cruise control yet? Any other mods?

Cheers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you GeoSoul!

I am a first time Kia & Soul owner myself. Cannot believe how well built the car is! Great quality for the price and the warranties that come stock with the Soul is just comforting and amazing!

I have not added Cruise Control yet, that is one of my goals after my Financing is done.

As for Mods, mainly exterior... Where I live and where I travel for work. Souls are everywhere! so I wanted to be able to spot mine in the parking lot. That's about it. =D

I do want to enhance performance in the near future, but as for now I am very happy with the car!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts