Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all my fellow Soul owners. I'm a newbie and a happy 2011 Soul 2U owner. Bought mine at Hamilton Hyundai as part of their huge inventory purchase of previous rental, low mileage Kia Souls. Plenty of car for the money to say the least and it is a fun ride. Loved these vehicles from the first day they came on the market and happy to get one at a decent price. Had my drivers side power window switch go on me already at just over 24,000 kms. but Hamilton KIA took me with no appointment and fixed it under warranty (defective switch) So far I am loving the ride and the dealer service. Looking forward to piling on the kms. in this one. Everything I need or want in a vehicle.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome eman from WV. We are glad to have you join our forum. We are glad you enjoy your KIA and look forward to your "Soul" adventure.

My 2011 3 week old Titanium Sport has 2000k now after a 600 mile round trip with 3 adult and luggage for a 3 day weekend. I had an avg MPG of 33 for the trip.

Rod

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rodville and Desperado for the warm welcome. Some great stuff on this forum, hours fly by just reading peoples blogs and checking out their awesome Soul's!

eman

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Make sure you come join us on a cruise. Soul Club of Ontario is having one from London to Sarnia mid august. Come join us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the invite

Soul Sailor, thanks for the invite. I hope I can make it. I work in health care so we do all kinds of shiftwork and weekends. I will definitely check my schedule to see if it's doable.

eman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts