Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new 2016 Soul on Friday and feel the warranty options (gap and road hazard, life) were not accurately explained now that I've had time to explore them and want to cancel them. My insurance company offers Gap for $15 a year! I understand this covers deductible but even so, it's way cheaper to go with my agent. Is it difficult to drop it once I've signed for it? Road Hazard was explained as if they'll fix a flat, bring me gas, lock out etc)

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
Isn't that something you should be discussing with the dealer, not something we can do anything about.

Road side assistance is a standard feature with all KIA's it's not something you pay extra for.

TIP: please add which model you got in your drive info - 2016 white Soul doesn't give us a lot to go on in order to answer comments and questions relating to your vehicle - we need the details :sneakiness:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Cancel it all, and your in for a tough time doing so......
Good luck!!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
If you have already signed a contract you may have a hard time getting out of it. This is an example of not doing homework before buying a car, t is easy to get caught up in buying stuff you don't want in the pressure of buying a new car. Make a list of what you want before you hit the dealers lot, and stick to your list.

Pat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts