Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello, and Yes I know I need to post PICS, I'll get to it.. :) Just received my 2014 Soul on Tuesday the 14th, and I must say I'm impressed with it. Enough for now, back to lurking... lol

Vaz

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,163 Posts
welcome to forum and congrats on '14 model, but like Shaggy said we need model details in your Drives description ;)

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know I don't know if it is Base or +,the dealer tag states Base, but after looking over the Detail sheet from Kia, I have a lot of the features of the Plus, but not all of them, it is an Auto, wanted stick, but dealer didn't have one with the features I wanted.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
You know I don't know if it is Base or +,the dealer tag states Base, but after looking over the Detail sheet from Kia, I have a lot of the features of the Plus, but not all of them, it is an Auto, wanted stick, but dealer didn't have one with the features I wanted.
The base auto has a few more features than the base stick. It is probably what the sticker said it was, a base auto. Not bad, I have one too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The base auto has a few more features than the base stick. It is probably what the sticker said it was, a base auto. Not bad, I have one too.
Yep it's a Base Auto.. lol time to make it Mine!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts