Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White LX
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok changed my mind on the rims.I have a 2020 soul lx in white,what do you all think about these,?

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul
17 Posts
If you are into a simple design then this wheel is a good choice. I like the fact that it is inexpensive.

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White LX
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks..I had these on my 2016 but they were black...after 3 years I had no issues with them

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice, but with white paint I think a black wheel would really set it off. $81 bucks per sounds too good to be true. Good luck with whatever you decide.

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White LX
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks ...yea I decided to go with black.But those rims are awesome..I had those in black on my 2016 and they never had an issue balancing...good finish and great ride

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White LX
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
update...I decided to keep the stock rims,don't wanna get into the whole aftermarket wheels hub centric/lugcentric crap.Im gonna wait and try to find an 18" oem set....

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White LX
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's been a real adventure..one vendor said the rims wouldn't fit..even though their ad on Amazon said it would..the other said they found the rims to be defective before shipping.Finally found Enkei j10 ,and they shipped yesterday..should be here Saturday...

·
Registered
19 Posts
it's been a real adventure..one vendor said the rims wouldn't fit..even though their ad on Amazon said it would..the other said they found the rims to be defective before shipping.Finally found Enkei j10 ,and they shipped yesterday..should be here Saturday...
So you went shopping on amazon to get your Enkei j10s? What are the measurements you ended up with?

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White LX
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
16x7 +38 offset..I stayed with 16s so that I could use the same tires...budget thing

·
Registered
19 Posts
Excellent. Did you end up with 215 60 r16 for tires? I totally understand the budget thing. I’ll probably run steelies, but want to know what to look for.

·
Registered
2020 Pearl White LX
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
205/60/16 is what this one has..it comes stock with the steelies and hubcaps

1 - 19 of 19 Posts