Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Welcome to Kia Soul Forums, you're going to love the car.

Are you buying from Scarboro Kia? I see the Cdn in your name, so I'm assuming that's Scarborough, ON?

You are right in the epicentre of Kia Soul activity for southern Ontario. Once you get the Soul, you may find one of these under your windshield wipers.

Check out my banner below for the Facebook URL...........you'll be made most welcome.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Could be Scarborough ME. You damn Canadians always think it has to do with you... LOL

Mark

canadas-army.JPG

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,405 Posts
Speaking of the Canadian Military, we were looking at some of the pins my grandfather had from serving in the Canadian Armed Forces 100 years ago, on this Memorial Day. World War I. They're pretty cool.
IMG_1180.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :applause:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the warm welcome :) I am from Scarborough in Ontario, Canada... :) I work at Foster Kia, Love my job and absolutely love love love the Soul. I am so excited :D, and now I have found fellow lovers ( :p) I look forward to meeting up with everyone :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
We sure do have a lot of Canadians here. Welcome aboard.

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome :) I am from Scarborough in Ontario, Canada... :) I work at Foster Kia, Love my job and absolutely love love love the Soul. I am so excited :D, and now I have found fellow lovers ( :p) I look forward to meeting up with everyone :)
Right Scarbororough, wrong dealer...........LOL! Welcome here and on Facebook. I note the car is the Olive colour. Very unusual :cool-new:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hi and welcome to the soul forum.
You should not get any bad dealer experiences and hopefully you may be able to advice people correctly with their experiences . like wise I am sure you will learn plenty from forum to help you at work and enjoy your purchase to the full.
Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts