Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a kia soul that hit a deer and after previous owners drove it until it turned off and will not start. I would like to know if there is a shut off safety to restart the car if so where is it at thank you in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just bought a kia soul that hit a deer and after previous owners drove it until it turned off and will not start. I would like to know if there is a shut off safety to restart the car if so where is it at thank you in advance

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Probably not, but have you looked at the damage and surrounding area, ground wires, fuses, relays battery etc?

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,002 Posts
As far as I know there is no deer-shut off switch. How long was it driven before the Bambi incident and not running?

Honestly you might want to take it to a dealer or mechanic to slap a computer analyzer on it.

Best of luck.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,004 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!! Threads merged.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as I know there is no deer-shut off switch. How long was it driven before the Bambi incident and not running?

Honestly you might want to take it to a dealer or mechanic to slap a computer analyzer on it.

Best of luck.
they ran it for 1 1/2 before it stop running. motor still turns over an di will check all wires, relays and fuses

1 - 8 of 8 Posts