Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
welcome and congrats :applause:

Please add to your Drive info which model you got and the colour - 2015 Kia Soul, doesn't give us too much info, we need the details :sneakiness:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wonderful! Black is a great color choice! What is HB?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm still learning my Soul but HB is what it said on the paperwork. Was raining on Monday when I bought it and rained for the next couple days after so I will clean it up and post some pictures soon.

·
Registered
15,165 Posts
I'm still learning my Soul but HB is what it said on the paperwork. Was raining on Monday when I bought it and rained for the next couple days after so I will clean it up and post some pictures soon.
I'm puzzled as to what that means, it doesn't relate to any packages available to the Plus model. I would remove it from your Drive info unless you can clarify what it means exactly, never seen it before and just confuses members.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,544 Posts
I thought I smelled baby powder. Welcome Newbie Thomas! Glad to have you onboard & congrats on your new Soul HB....whatever that is????

Reactions: Thomas508

·
Registered
15,165 Posts
Thomas - add Base AT to your Drive info, so we have more details on your vehicle. I'm presuming its a AT model because of the alloy wheels, but sometimes they can be added to a MT model too. Generally MT and AT models do not come with all the same equipment.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums Billy! :applause:

Very nice car!

Reactions: Thomas508
1 - 18 of 18 Posts