Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I am a new member. Just bought a 2013, kia base, manual, 60,000 miles. Setup and miles mostly from being pulled behind Class A motorhome. Love driving it!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We had a '13 Base Automatic and traded it for a new '20 Base (LX) IVT last year after 95K happy and trouble free miles. Both Souls have been my wife's favorite car she ever had.

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
775 Posts
Welcome DennyG!

To get the most out of these forums take a moment to read through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), page if you haven't already done so.

Also be sure to fill out your Signature with the year/trim/mileage/add-ons of your Soul along with your location. (you can use my signature as an example) This will help us to immediately know some basic information about your car that you won't need to repeat–plus you can add a photo to show off your ride. 😁

Enjoy your stay!

—Kerig

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. We had a '13 Base Automatic and traded it for a new '20 Base (LX) IVT last year after 95K happy and trouble free miles. Both Souls have been my wife's favorite car she ever had.
Thank you for your service! Ex-Airforce myself. Yes I think this car is really fun to drive!

Reactions: pnoman

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,064 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts