Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Great to be here! Had a 2014 Soul and just upgraded (just found about the forum). I look forward to all your insight!

·
Super Moderator
7,646 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Kameron: How does your '20 compare with previous '14? I bought a low milage '14 recently and am loving it. Can't find much to complain about; still getting used to Nav system and the many options.

·
Registered
14,668 Posts
welcome aboard, you maybe the first 2020 EX purchaser on this forum :joyous:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kameron: How does your '20 compare with previous '14? I bought a low milage '14 recently and am loving it. Can't find much to complain about; still getting used to Nav system and the many options.
Hey friend! My previous was a 2014 base with the 6-speed that I bought new back in college. In the 6 years (damn near 100k miles) I owned the car, I didn't have a single problem that wasn't a result of my own ignorance/stupidity. Absolutely adored that car and cared for it better than I will my future children (probably). Only reason I upgraded is because I drive a lot for work, 90 percent of the time in traffic and I just grew tired of the constant shifting, along with the overall lack of tech. The tech in the EX is phenomenal and I'm a sucker for DRL's and gunmetal-gray wheels. From the 100 or so miles I've put on the car since purchase, I would say the new 2020 is much more refined in terms of the driving experience. Wind noise above 70 is greatly reduced, and the body roll is handled better. Overall a very smooth machine to operate. Much like the Gen 2, the 2020 is a solid piece of kit worth well above it's pay grade.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Kameron B
Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners
We’re the ultimate Kia Soul community dedicated to Soul owners and fans!
Full Forum Listing