Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just purchased this Exclaim used in July of 2017. I needed a work car. This had all the options **FULLY LOADED** When I went looking. I test drove a new one. But didn't want to spend the $30k for a new one. Also they didn't have the color I wanted in stock. The main option I wanted was the sound system with sub. The dealership took me out in a black fully loaded Soul. It was nice. Just didn't want black. Also the big price tag. So I did so internet surfing and found a used one up in Seattle. This car had all the options for 2015. Only 12k miles and came with custom wheels and tires. I must say it looks so sweet. And the price was nice too. Just under 18k. So we purchased the car and came back home with are new car. Since the cars sales in Washington only give you 3 days to get plates. I made a fast dash to OR DMV. The nice thing about Oregon DMV is its not so wrapped up on fees and fines. Plus we have no sales tax. I wanted personal plates for my new Soul. Found 3 I liked and got the one I wanted. Being the car is small and yellow the MINIONS came to my mind. Oregon has Crater Lake plates that cost you an extra fee but the money goes to that Lake. If you have never seen Crater Lake! You must go. Its so beautiful.
So with winter setting in. I just purchase snow wheels. Studded snow tires and wheels. You also have to get the tire sensors too. $1200.00 for some ugly wheels. But when the snow and ice hit. I'm ready. I drive daily for my job. About 100mi a day. I need to get to my calls at the customers location.
I have a car passion for sure. Love car shows. Own some classic cars as well. But old cars don't cut it when your working out of them. Plus all the bells and whistles you get in new cars. Don't forget safety too.
New Member MINION
Profile Pic 1.jpg Sales Add Pic8.JPG 20170702_110145.jpg Snow Tires pic1.jpg Snow Tires pic2.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it was, DMV said it was taken by a Mini Cooper so I was thinking that my 2nd choice was MUSTRD we only get 6 letters in OR. But the color of this car is not just yellow. It has some brown to it. Looks like Mustard. But the MINION is better one to play with on a theme. More items to go with on the car. I'll be adding somethings to the car maybe after Christmas. Most of my folks will tag that and get me something. Anyway Thanks.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts