Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 manual base
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I've been a fan of Hyundai / Kia for years now. I've rented Souls a few times, first being in 2009 or 2010, drove from Nashville to Memphis and LOVED it. God another one by chance, forgot where, but loved it too, and it was a refresh. I started requesting them if possible after that. Rented one and drove MD to Atlanta and back, had an amazing trip in it! Finally, I have one now.

We needed an affordable, reliable, functional car for my mother in law. I found a great deal on a former fleet car manual 2013 with ONLY 39K miles on it! It's not going to win any looks awards, base model and silver, but the interior is clean and it runs and drives very nice! This is mot likely not my last either. I LOVE the current gen. My wife and I are really eyeing the EV version, but it's not out yet in my area. I'm also real curious about the 1.6T version, as one of my other cars is a Fiesta ST also with a 1.6T which I love.

I actually checked a lot out on this forum before purchasing, and now I'm SO glad to post as a member!

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
457 Posts
Welcome Robby94LS!

As you probably know, you'll find a lot of helpful, friendly people here to answer questions about your new ride! To get the best out of these forums take a moment to read through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), page if you haven't already done so.

Also be sure to fill out your Signature with the year/trim/mileage/add-ons of your Soul along with your location. (you can use my signature as an example) This will help us to immediately know some basic information about your car that you won't need to repeat–plus you can add a photo to show off your NEW ride. 👍 😁

Enjoy your stay!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
7,974 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts