Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays to all hamster nation. I'm new here at the forum and I hope that I learn some new tricks on how to do it. I'm kinda LED freak, suspension, rims and tires. I'm not really a fan of horse power because I can't use it everyday. I do my own upgrades and soon making my own body kit, side skirt and what ever challenge that I will face it. (Former XB owner)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Soul forums and ownership.

Jeff

·
Vendor
725 Posts
Hey Hurley and welcome to the forum! A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Have fun surfing around!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hey Hurley and welcome to the forum! A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Have fun surfing around!
I think you mean the other FNG.....

Welcome sbpfoto

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
HI and welcome to the forums. You could check out the soul of the month thread, lots of good ideas to be had there.

Pat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My mechanic has been begging to play around with adding all sorts of LED stuff to my car. Sounds like you two could be best friends! I can't say that I haven't been tempted.

Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts