Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2018 Kia Soul
Discussion Starter #1
My first Soul! 2018 Base model with extras. Alien Green! I look forward to seeing others and getting ideas and advice. There sure are some beautiful cars on this forum!

Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
My first Soul! 2018 Base model with extras. Alien Green! I look forward to seeing others and getting ideas and advice. There sure are some beautiful cars on this forum!

View attachment 135089

Welcome Soul Jinx!
Beautiful color! I really wanted a Soul in the 2 Generation Alien Green, which is the most "alien" of all the greens offered, IMO. Unfortunately there weren't any little aliens on the lots for me to choose from. It's a popular color, if you can find it. 馃憤

To get the most out of these forums take a moment to read through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), page if you haven't already done so.

Also be sure to fill out your Signature with the year/trim/mileage/add-ons of your Soul along with your location. (you can use my signature as an example) This will help us to immediately know some basic information about your car that you won't need to repeat鈥攑lus you can add a photo to show off your ride. 馃榿

Enjoy your stay!

鈥擪erig

Reactions: Soul Jinx

Registered
2018 Kia Soul
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Soul Jinx!
Beautiful color! I really wanted a Soul in the 2 Generation Alien Green, which is the most "alien" of all the greens offered, IMO. Unfortunately there weren't any little aliens on the lots for me to choose from. It's a popular color, if you can find it. 馃憤

To get the most out of these forums take a moment to read through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), page if you haven't already done so.

Also be sure to fill out your Signature with the year/trim/mileage/add-ons of your Soul along with your location. (you can use my signature as an example) This will help us to immediately know some basic information about your car that you won't need to repeat鈥攑lus you can add a photo to show off your ride. 馃榿

Enjoy your stay!

鈥擪erig

Registered
2018 Kia Soul
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I added a signature with some info. I was really sold on the color!! I have named him Gumby. If you have seen the older Saturday Night Live shows, you will understand when I say his name is Gumby Dammit!!

Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
I have named him Gumby. If you have seen the older Saturday Night Live shows, you will understand when I say his name is Gumby Dammit!!
GREAT name!
I'm almost 60 years old, not only am I familiar with Eddie Murphy's SNL Gumby character, but I watched and grew up with the cartoons (Edit: stop motion cartoons) back in the mid-1960s. 馃榿
FYI, there's a LOT of Boomer Soul owners here. 馃槈

Registered
2018 Kia Soul
Discussion Starter #6
GREAT name!
I'm almost 60 years old, not only am I familiar with Eddie Murphy's SNL Gumby character, but I watched and grew up with the cartoons (Edit: stop motion cartoons) back in the mid-1960s. 馃榿
FYI, there's a LOT of Boomer Soul owners here. 馃槈
I LOVED the Gumby claymation and the Eddie Murphy version!

Registered
2018 Kia Soul
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!

Registered
2018 Kia Soul
Discussion Starter #9
Good choice of background (green) for the car.
Don't forget Pokey.
I waited alllll week for that spot in a business park to open up because of the perfect background!! Thank you for noticing. I am on the lookout for something like a purple or orange wall to take an even better photo!
My brother has a Jeep that he brings to outrageous places named Pokey! We are both fans of the claymation cartoon!

Registered
2018 Soul + and 2012 Soul +
Welcome Soul Jinx!

I too grew up watching the real thing (Gumby), and also witnessed Eddie's rise to fame with the skit on SNL.

I think that is a great name for your Soul. I have 2, and one's name is Solomon T. Soul, which we shorten to Sol, and Hami D. Soul. Both are Black Shadow Plus's, just an older and younger brother combination. Hami's name was already on him when I bought him used. We figured it was either his name or the kind of engine it had in it (as opposed to a Dodge Hemi engine, ha ha). So that's his name. LOL Nice looking ride sir, enjoy it as I do mine, every day !

H

1 - 10 of 10 Posts