Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,073 Posts
my thoughts - possibly Kia's competitor of the upcoming Hyundai Venue, and wouldn't be surprised that it will use the same platform - if so then it would be smaller than the Soul.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I kind of agree Trevor. It's supposedly tailored more to younger folks (but then that's what they said about the Soul too). Loaded with tech, which is something even those of us, of a certain age, are into as well.

If it's Venue size, especially that 30 something SQ FT cargo capacity, would be too small for me to consider. The Soul has spoiled me with it's cavernous space and amenities.

I like the styling. Kia seems to nail that aspect really well.

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's nice. Looks like a mini Telluride cabin.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Am I the only one who really hates those giant above dash displays...They just look like a giant after thought.

Oh Hey guys,we forgot to put a giant display like everyone else has,what shall we do? Oh,I know,give me some of that double sided sticky stuff,and we’ll just stick it right on top of the dash,that’ll work SMDH!

I guess I like thing to be more inegrated,and have a sense of form and flow..

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, you're not the only one. Let's put a huge distraction in the line of sight of the driver. I mean, distracted driving doesn't cause accidents, right?

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Am I the only one who really hates those giant above dash displays...They just look like a giant after thought.

Oh Hey guys,we forgot to put a giant display like everyone else has,what shall we do? Oh,I know,give me some of that double sided sticky stuff,and we’ll just stick it right on top of the dash,that’ll work SMDH!

I guess I like thing to be more inegrated,and have a sense of form and flow..

At least they scrapped the idea of a full sized A/V screen that rolled down from the visors like when you were in grade school!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Possibly to named Tusker or even that elusive Trails'tr when released in North America second half of 2020
Kia-Seltos_2-443x249.jpg

Kia-Seltos_4-443x249.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts