Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is an update to my other post. my car, and others have had a problem with a leaking sunroof. it seems Kia has determined that a certain amount of sunroofs have indeed been defective. My dealer contacted Kia Tech and was told this. I'm waiting for the new sunroof to arrive, and the dealer will be installing it. If it fixes this issue, which i'm now confident that it will, this is certainly proof that Kia does care about quality control. I did receive a phone call as a followup for my visit to the dealer, and the Kia rep gave me his direct phone line if i had any issues after the install. another soul owner actually had a dealer unable to figure out the problem, and lied about contacting Kia, so they had to take her car back for a refund. if it wasn't for this forum, I would have assumed the same fate awaited me. I don't know exactly how many souls are effected by this, but if your sunroof is leaking, bring it to your dealer and tell them Kia knows about it.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
I hope this corrects the issue! :goodpost

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope this corrects the issue! :goodpost
thanx, Buzz, so do I. ironically, today there was a voicemail on my homephone from the dealer asking if everything was satisfactory with my previous visit to their dealership. ironic, isn't it? they're calling me to ask how the service went, but the left hand has no clue as to where the right hand is. in other words, shouldn't they ask the svc dept if the car was fixed before they ask the customer if all went well? either way, hopefully the new sunroof should arrive soon, and this will all be over with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts