Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I just bought a 2011 soul base with only 8k miles on it. It is a 1.6l 5speed so not really impressive power lol. Anyways I bought it basically for MPG since I will be doing around 80 miles a day for work. I am going to put better wheels on it and better speakers big time.

So if there is any advice with this little guy let me know!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all for the welcome! I am not to sure of the MPG yet since I have only driven it from the dealer to my house which is only 3 miles lol

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,163 Posts
welcome from north of the border in sunny Southern Ontario.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right now I am in the O.C.

Took the little soul out for a drive today and it did pretty good. I do like how it handles for being a box with wheels lol. I would have liked to get the 2.0 motor but this little 1.6 will do. I am planning on getting wheels,intake and exhaust and that's probably it since it is a daily driver but I do need the radio to sound way better then it is now lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
...cool, 1.6 is fine and you will really appreciate it when it comes to the pump, with gas prices this high power is secondary for me hahahaha.... I'm in LA, Culver City, Pomona

·
Registered
8 Posts
ive had mine for about 2 months now, currently getting right around 30MPG, waiting to get a CAI any reconmendations on which one would be best?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...cool, 1.6 is fine and you will really appreciate it when it comes to the pump, with gas prices this high power is secondary for me hahahaha.... I'm in LA, Culver City, Pomona
Yeah if I want the power I will just pull out my suv or jump on my jetski lol. I will be moving near pomona soon

ive had mine for about 2 months now, currently getting right around 30MPG, waiting to get a CAI any reconmendations on which one would be best?
From what I have read on here is the SSD intake for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts