Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about New England Soul owners . I know there is at least one other Rhode Islander on this site.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey there! there's definitely 2 people around here that have them. i've seen an alien and another silver. i don't know either of them personally though...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There must be a few more New Englanders out there. Just drop in and let us know where you're from.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Soul in Maine

I have had my Alien! almost 2 weeks now. I have only seen one other on the road though. I hope to see more!! JoeKuul

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am gonna do a bit of traveling this weekend looking for more Souls, wish me luck!
Seems everyone at work notices the Alien Green color, and my last car was an 05 Scion xB. If I ever buy a 'regular' car, they will think I'm nutz! ;) JoeKuul

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the group! Where in CT you from? I have family in Bristol and Waterbury and plan to head down this summer. I hope to find someplace fun to drive my green baby! Is LimeRock still open? ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in ME. I don't have the soul yet. I'm ready to buy, but I"m waiting for the "Cash for Clunkers" program to kick in (July 24th), I have a deposit down on a silver plus manual.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey Shooter, I'm close to Bangor. I lived there a while and now I am in Belfast. Hope you enjoy the car. I will be looking out for a new Soul-ster! :)

1 - 20 of 164 Posts