Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
mickael2677, ask Marc about his wheel trim pieces. They are vinyl you apply to the inside of each spoke. I believe he has them in black with red that go perfectly on your Soul.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I really like the black. I have the same stock rims as you and want to get the decal inserts as well.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Marc, the red tape on the Marc Edition may distract the potential buyer :) So I'll post my pic again as his Soul is the right color, not that vanilla shake with red all over it thing! :)

Hahahaha.

Mickael, these will look as great on your car as they do on mine. Note also that Marc sells third brakelight covers that are really cool. Hit him up on those as well! :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
The black is really sharp. There are a few others here that have nice looking Souls as well, Marc, Soul Sailer, MT-ED just to name a few. Bet the black is hard to keep clean.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Easy to keep clean in Texas....where it never, ever rains. Though we deal with dust. But...that's why they make the California Car Duster! :)

Yeah...the black shows everything.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
That's too bad Jimmy. I really like those. Very Nice.
Do they not come in better colors ? Say like an off -White possibly with Red trim? ;)

I hear one could be special ordered, but it was not something you could just run to a dealer and get. You could, however, special order what is called the "Marc Edition". It is off-white with more red stripes and SOUL designs than you can imagine.

I've been told, though it could be an urban myth, that only one was ever made.

However, this special edition was available only on the 2010 model. You Canucks can't get them anymore! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts