Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Ok on youtube they have shoot out with BMW m3 against new 2011 mustang 425hp. Similar performance, I hate Ford but now there building at least one decent car. V6 model has 300 hp 31mpg nothing to sneeze about. Think 5.0 mustang killed new chev camaro. YouTube - Super Coupes Track Attack! - 2011 Ford Mustang GT vs 2011 BMW M3 Coupe
I am contemplating on trading in my other Lexus for the 2011 V6 Mustang. I went test drove both 5.0 and V6 but exhuast sound on 5.0 is intoxicating :cool:. MPG is not much of difference and so much more power compare to V6 but I really wanted to down size V8 Lexus to something with sporty V6. so many nice vehicles to choose from and its only getting better and better by each passing year.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I will have the Mustang please!!!..... BMW is good but too clinical - i could enjoy and live with the Mustang every day, day to day..... well done America.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Can you buy a Mustang in the UK? (I do agree that they are very cool).

It seems like British people like American grease-monkey style stuff. I know a British ex-pat over here in the U.S. and he is into Harley Davidson apparel. He's a really straight-laced guy and over here it looks odd to see that type of person wearing Harley Davidson stuff.

Perhaps similar, it is cool for hipsters over here in the US to wear British football hooligan type gear. I am guessing it would seem strange over in the UK for these educated, hip urban people going around like a football hooligan.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
You can probably get a Mustang as a very expensive special import - but not as a regular model. And funnily enough if i ever bought a motorbike (and i hate them) it would be a Big Harley..... Harley riders over here tend to be born again bikers feeding a mid life crisis (there is actually a big casualty rating in that age group). Dont quite understand what you mean by the football hooligan look (not a football fan!)... didnt realise the moronic idiots had a uniform.

·
Registered
329 Posts
For example, a tight-fitting Fred Perry polo shirt and a British football team scarf around the neck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts