Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lots of luck, the aftermarket seems to have abandoned the Soul for now. SSD had one but it fit up to 2013. Might check with Borla.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,086 Posts
Go to your local muffler shop and have one custom built for you, that's what I did! :)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Custom made mufflers are not as expensive as some might think. A good shop can get the sound to just about what you want.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Custom made mufflers are not as expensive as some might think. A good shop can get the sound to just about what you want.
Indeed. I've always done custom setups with all my vehicles and it's always cheaper than DIY catback kits, typically to the tune of around half as expensive. Going in tomorrow for a custom setup on my '13 for about a third the price of a typical catback kit.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Indeed. I've always done custom setups with all my vehicles and it's always cheaper than DIY catback kits, typiy cally to the tune of around half as expensive. Going in tomorrow for a custom setup on my '13 for about a third the price of a typical catback kit.
For $ reference I spent 600.00 for a cat back for my Veloster and another 100 to have it installed . I am very happy with it but I think if you dont want/need a stainless exhaust set up ,you could get a custom made one for muuuch less . Don't know just guessing .

·
Registered
73 Posts
The most expensive setup I've paid for at the ma n' pa shop here in town I go to was the true dual with single chamber race mufflers on my Mustang for about $300. The setup on my Soul will probably be about half that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have smart ass . But you have to take inconsideration the mounts and gaskets around the light and so forth if you want to be smart go some where else were all her to be friendly and don't seem to be
does any one know the size of the reflectors in the back bumper i am ordering a aftermarket set but i cant seem to find a forum to give me a actual size of them [iurl="http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=56929&d=1425439270"]
[/iurl] so i am going to order these 2 x Round Reflector Blue LED Rear Tail Brake Stop Turn Signal Light Lamp | eBay
Why not walk outside and measure them for your self ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts