Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new, and was not able to find a thread on this.

I have a 2013 base model Soul, and above the radio there is a "sunglasses" compartment. On the 2013 model, there is no door, it is just an opening. I would like to have a third party GPS system installed in that spot and was wondering if anyone has done this and if so could recommend a brand and model that will fit in there.

I most likely would take it somewhere to get installed, but was curious if anyone had suggestions of one that might be a good fit.

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
I am new, and was not able to find a thread on this.

I have a 2013 base model Soul, and above the radio there is a "sunglasses" compartment. On the 2013 model, there is no door, it is just an opening. I would like to have a third party GPS system installed in that spot and was wondering if anyone has done this and if so could recommend a brand and model that will fit in there.

I most likely would take it somewhere to get installed, but was curious if anyone had suggestions of one that might be a good fit.

Thanks in advance
My daughter has a TomTom that fits right into the slot with the door open, I have a TomTom that does not. My son has a base and it does not fit well in there either. This is not a permanent installation but just a push into the hole. I would imagine that any can fit into it if one wants to make it fit by making a wood frame for the hole and screwing it into it. Frankly, I find that just putting it down in the tray in front of the shifter just fine for when I use it. Most of the time it hides out in the glove compartment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts