Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
Co. foothills with a 2018 and 2012 Soul + Shadows
401 Posts
The update completed and it seems to have been successful. However, I cannot find MPG / AVG MPG as a choice on the center display. I can't seem to find it anywhere. It has the Nav display, the Speedo, the Lane Centering and setup. Does that seem logical? was it removed for some reason? BTW, I did get the Ambient sounds update, as well as the new Map for 2020.. :) that was what I was really after anyway.

·
Premium Member
Co. foothills with a 2018 and 2012 Soul + Shadows
401 Posts
I must report success !! I have updated the whole system, including new maps.. YAY! ! ! I even found the few things I thought were missing. I really do not know this car well at all yet. Still learning. I just learned today that my 2018 plus has the Primo package. I wondered why there were so many gadgets in this particular Soul. Knowing more and more about this car, makes me wonder why I got such a good deal on it. I have found nothing wrong with it. Why would someone spend all that money for the Primo, add in a bunch more options and then only drive it 2 years. Anyway, thank you for your confidence boosting post. Appreciated !!!!

41 - 42 of 42 Posts