Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
as much as i love my Soul! the one thing i kinda have a problem with are the cup holders..they are placed in between the two front seats and for me are kinda annoying in that spot. ..... would have been better in the front next to each other.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Should have placed the iPod/Aux input in the center console or glovebox so it wasn't in the way and is so easy to see when parked.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Cup holders...definitely a bad spot for them...and where are the cup holders for the rear passengers???....In front the cup holders would have been better where the stupid eyeglass holder is....which I never use.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Should have placed the iPod/Aux input in the center console or glovebox so it wasn't in the way and is so easy to see when parked.
Agreed on the above and the cup holders, but I really can not stand the way the shifter goes hit and miss with third. When moved slowly (really slowly) it engages fine. Throw a 2,3 shift with speed and, well, good luck it's 50/50

·
Registered
81 Posts
lifting up to reverse. Im used to playing with my knob (yaya) and one way i hold it lifts up the shifter peice. I actually put her in reverse once, luckly no one was behind me. been more careful since but it a habit i need to be conscience of.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cup holders...definitely a bad spot for them...and where are the cup holders for the rear passengers???....In front the cup holders would have been better where the stupid eyeglass holder is....which I never use.
eyeglas holder?? did i miss that??

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
other vehicle had cup holder up around steering wheel above control panel/radio and it was a pain in the butt so i do like where it is in the soul :eek: would have to say shifting into gear consistently along with occasional grind is my biggest complaint ....someone posted in another thread about bringing handle back to neural and then shifting it side to side to clear and that seems to be making a difference but remembering to always do that is another story..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Now that Fall is here, I find I miss the function of windshield wipers going automatically to moderate intermittent when the car comes to a stop. Lot's of wiper squeak until the light turns green again. Minor inconvenience, but wouldn't mind having it on the SOUL like I had it on previous vehicles.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The most annoying thing is the passenger front wheel making more THUMPING NOISE than the drivers side wheel. I had it checked at my first oil change and they said it was normal. I am going to have them check it again,also may take another out for a test ride to see if it makes the same noise. Also miss a auto up on the drivers window.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The lift up to Reverse gear then pulling back pushing forward to first and still 5 times out of 10 being in reverse. Annoying, reverse should be wider than first so it doesn't feel the same.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
The rubberized coating on the window control / door handle area is starting to look horrible. It's getting scratched up and looking OLD. I need to find spares so I can look into ways of making them look better.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Eyeglass holder seems like an afterthought, no real reason for it to be there. The ipod tray thing is lame should have a awesome cool docking system for it. Other than that I'm happy. Even got used to the chick that talks to me.

·
Registered
213 Posts
most annoying thing for me...

is that the radio cuts off intermittently (and frequently) when TA (traffic announcements) on - I think it only seems to be a problem in the UK...:mad:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts