Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Looks cool!!

I heard some models (I think Shakers) in the UK have already been sold out for the whole year...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys

Most people here don't have a clue what the Soul is.

It's funny... I haven't seen a single other Soul on my travels so far!

We are starting to see pictures in mags/newspapers but no TV ads

As for mods.... I think I will wait until a few more things come out.
However...I quite like those tiger badges and the chrome grill...

I guess there will be more bits as time goes on.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Awesome! I like the name SOUL "Shaker"! Enjoy your SOUL!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I saw one today live...nice colour....but yours has a problem...someone attached the steering wheel to the wrong side of the car!!...:p:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
LOL.

Hey I noticed your headlights are all white, and the "side repeaters" have white detail. Is this just a slight UK model difference?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Mrs Romero

The reason the repeaters are different is because in the UK as well as Canada...the have to be functional turn signals....what you see is the acrylic lens...the headlights look the same as mine...not sure what you mean by "white"?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Very nice ride indeed. I am jealous of your European plates, they look so much cooler than ours.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
spotz uk

nice you will see another one on the road next week that will be ME!! in my Shacker i amof going for a new number plate though MY05oul (theres a few styles like that here in the UK)......

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hello From Florida

Congrats on your new ride , enjoy & welcome to our soul world :D ~~question for everyone , why is it you can buy the diesel in other countries but not the U.S. ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts