Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2012 Kia Soul 4U seems cursed. First I got swiped, then my antenna got stolen and now my rear window got smashed. Vandalism or glass stress? Nothing got stolen. No signs of rocks. Just a hole in the rear window. P1000647.jpg P1000646.jpg P1000645.jpg IMG_9444.jpg IMG_9443.jpg

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yikes. Do you have many enemies? BB gun will do in the rear window. Buttheads can yank an antenna, and the drunk driver got a little too close admiring your ride. Work, or at home?? You should find a better parking spot. Feel for you bro....

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wow, that is horrible! I'm so sorry about your little baby. I'd be beyond pissed/upset.

The glass doesn't look like that of it having any kind of stress that would be natural. Has to be done by an individual. Looks like someone could have punched it or like kevster said, a type of BB gun.

When did this all start happening? Do you think the person that hit you (or you hit) could have been watching your car and trying to "pay you back?"

And who in the hell would want to steal an antenna!?

·
Registered
489 Posts
I thought about that already with the antenna of mine. I'm waiting for the day. People will steal anything even if they dont need it.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Man that really sucks!! So sorry to see the damage to your baby...did all this happen at once? :(

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,001 Posts
The antenna was probably a kid that just grabbed it walking by. I am sorry to say I had a collection of chrome valve caps when I was 8. The back window I can feel your pain on. When we moved to West Palm the first night we were there someone with a pellet gun broke out the back window of every van in the complex. Don't have the van anymore but more importantly we moved soon after we got the Soul. And lastly castrate the sideswiper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts