Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,478 Posts
Hey SoulCollector, usually when I get an A or B choice there's a clear winner (in my mind). In this case I'm struggling. Both are good to me. You have good taste.

If I had to pick, B nudges out a win. I prefer more understated expression. More isn't always better. Plus B sports more dark contrast.

Dang, good choices!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah, I like B too... But it is a close one.

Greg

·
Registered
483 Posts
I like the looks of A--the spokes appear to be slightly curvilinear (not sure if I have used that word in written form since the 80s or earlier) which is more consistent with design of the Soul--B seems to be a bit too linear/mainstream. That being said either would be fine (but "a" would be finer though).

I really like the Fathom blue color--none available on our area when we needed to purchase the Soul.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
That's a tough one. I like the styling of A more, but the color combo of B. Gun to my head, I would go with A.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,478 Posts
So is curvilinear an oxymoron?

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
It really doesn't matter, because, with such low-profile tires, hit a big pot hole and either rim will be destroyed. So if there's a price difference, pick the cheapest one, and buy one extra for a spare, because you'll likely need it.
Good Luck!
:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts