Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there... have had my Soul 25 days and I love it! I chose the Dune color..it was between denim and dune...I had a mini cooper conv. and it was just too small. This works really well for me. I live in Vancouver Wa. but I bought the car in a Portland area dealership. Can anyone tell me about the recalls and the best deal online on accessories for the Soul? Thanks so much! Myst:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Soul!

My Tropical Soul

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome to the forums MystiQue, and lots of fun.
We like pictures in Holland and stories how the KIA SOUL drives.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hello MySTiQuE
There are discussion threads already started that cover Recalls and Soul Accessories in the KIA Soul Related section of this Forum. Recalls seem to be within the Soul General Discussion area.

Hope you enjoy your new Kia Soul - lots more room than a Mini!!

Carl B.
Clearwater, FL

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome! I went to my Kia dealer with another color in mind, and came out with a Dune! Everyone loves the color, and I am sure you do, too. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Kia Soul forums! Here you will find lots of info that will help you on your journey with your new car. Hope you enjoy your Dune! Soul-long! :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone..I love my soul..I have noticed the inside is getting a little trashed on the inside of the doors...I am a careful person...I guess i will have to be more careful:)...btw..I have relatives in Holland, Crazy Dutchman..And I LOVE the dune color and it is more fun than the mini!..hehehehe...thanks all...MyST

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone..I love my soul..I have noticed the inside is getting a little trashed on the inside of the doors...I am a careful person...I guess i will have to be more careful:)...btw..I have relatives in Holland, Crazy Dutchman..And I LOVE the dune color and it is more fun than the mini!..hehehehe...thanks all...MyST
Where in Holland do they live?
RelenaRelena

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to Hamsterville, MySTiQuE!

I'm in Beaverton, Oregon. Bought a Molten Sport in May. Saw a Dune and just loved the color! Don't all the Souls look awesome in any color!

I'll be in Vancouver Sunday. Going to the Farmer's Market. Maybe we'll see each other around!

Enjoy your ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts