Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I think a couple of the other colors look as good or better than this one, but this just caught my eye. I will post some pics of the interior soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you very much guys! I had the beige pin stripes removed today. Ordered some black ones. One thick and one thin. Should look so much better. I want the travel rack for the top!

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,014 Posts
Nice Car. in 2010 They Called That Color JAVA
Umm....NO! this color is lighter then the java. Calling them the same is like saying Dune is White.

This one is more of a burnt copper color and the Java is a dark brown.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Umm....NO! this color is lighter then the java. Calling them the same is like saying Dune is White.

This one is more of a burnt copper color and the Java is a dark brown.

Could of Fooled me every picture that I see of this car is dark brown but your saying it's copper I would have to see one in real life ha ha

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
Could of Fooled me every picture that I see of this car is dark brown but your saying it's copper I would have to see one in real life ha ha
Colour code for the Java Brown is H5, colour code for the Saddle Brown is DT9

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts
^^^^I still like this color.....

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Me too .... :eek: This was a great color .... It was something you had to see in person , it got lots of stares and was kind of rare .... I bought my first not long after they came out , in May of 2009 .... Sorry to thread jack :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts