Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying different license plate bulbs from PIAAs Extreme white bulb to Phillips LED I decided to try Diode Dynamic's bulbs. Should have used theirs from the start.

I chose the stage 3 version and the light output is amazing. I achieved the look I was after matching the front white led bulbs.

Great product and fast shipping.

Pictures below.

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Wow! That sure is a good light output. I put some other brand in our car and like the light colour spectrum, but these appear to be brighter.

Good to get excellent feedback on a site sponsor's products.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I was considering these bulbs but I have to remember to go look at what it looks like now when it is dark. I keep forgetting. I don't have the LED bulbs in the back like the Exclaim so I don't want it to clash too much. Anyone try these on a Plus?

EDIT: Doh, just saw that everything still says 2010-2013.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You're close enough to RDU that planes might follow you home :tongue-new:

It looks good but a little too bright for me, but what ever boats your float :encouragement:

·
Vendor
693 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I was considering these bulbs but I have to remember to go look at what it looks like now when it is dark. I keep forgetting. I don't have the LED bulbs in the back like the Exclaim so I don't want it to clash too much. Anyone try these on a Plus?

EDIT: Doh, just saw that everything still says 2010-2013.
We are currently updating the site to include the 2014 model years. The 2013 and 2014 Kia Soul's use mostly the same bulbs except for the headlights

Feel free to call us for more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks for the review!

Nick C.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts