·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,173 Posts
Very nice!!! :leg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks good! And I like the blue accents and replaced KIA badge (I've got to order a set)

I too want to change the fog lights. Also thinking of smoking the rear reflectors on the bumper. I think it will look 'cleaner' on my Polar White Soul.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
84 Posts
I totally want to add this kit to mine. The price is really good. So from the looks of things, the new multifunction switch they give you has an Auto option for the headlights. Just wondering, does this get you two features in one? Or is the auto option not functional? I wouldn't mind getting the automatic headlights working if it was too much extra trouble.

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
I totally want to add this kit to mine. The price is really good. So from the looks of things, the new multifunction switch they give you has an Auto option for the headlights. Just wondering, does this get you two features in one? Or is the auto option not functional? I wouldn't mind getting the automatic headlights working if it was too much extra trouble.
The auto light feature needs the photo cell that is mounted in the middle of the dash right below the windshield. I doubt that it is there on your car, so it most probably needs to be installed also along with getting it hooked up to whatever controller does the lighting.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Old Man Soul,

I just purchased the kit you posted from eBay for adding the factory fog lights. I am dying to know whether the fog lights can be turned on separately from the headlights, or if the headlights have to be on to power them? Any tips for the install?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts