Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my SSD racks late last week and I'm here to say, they are fantastic. They look great, work great, and were easy to mount and attach. And best of all, I can now use my Soul to haul my stand-up paddle board around. Bueno!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,086 Posts
Look's great! SSD makes quality parts....roof rails are on my to-do list! :)

Another great mod from SSD is the strut tower bar, makes a big difference on the way your Soul drives....check it out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks, all! btw/ i ordered the strut tower bar at the same time i ordered the racks, so it's sitting here, waiting to be installed. can't wait for that!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
When I looked at this post this morning, I could barely see the pictures. Now they are twice the size they were before. Anybody Know why? Something to do with the edit? Great looking Moss Soul linter!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I hated those small thumbnails but i couldn't figure out how to post pix any other way until this morning. What you do is upload your picture to (in my case) photobucket, then copy the "IMG code" text directly from Photobucket's Share box, then paste that text directly into the body of the message. In other words, you skip all the forum's built-in uploading capabilities, as well as the "insert image" function above the "reply" box. Much better this way. Hope I've made myself clear! And, glad you like my Soul!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
if you don't want to go through an offsite storage you can also post pictures as an attachment direct from your computer and providing the original file is a decent size, just click on the attachment thumbnail and it comes up as a large picture in a seperate screen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts