Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a Kia Soul 2015 Manual. I love it. I heard that I can add a cruise control "easy". I ordered the 2 parts required from a San Ant based Kia Dealer (who advertises online)-- 1)a switch 2)a plug&play wire

ORDER #1791 - Placed 05/11/2018

Hello RAM KESAVAN,
Thank you for your purchase! We will start processing your order shortly and will notify you with any updates. You can monitor the status of your order here.

Part Number Part Name Price Quantity Total
96700-B2100ASB Cruise Switch 1 $16.66
56190-B2400 Wire 1 $44.11

The local dealers near Detroit do not want to install it & so do some local mechanics.

I disconnected the battery totally
I want to remive the steering wheel--- there are screws holding it--- are the push pin types or screws?
I am stuck-- need help-- thank you much
(name- RK)
Thank you guys.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,091 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,481 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Pat.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I own a Kia Soul 2015 Manual. I love it. I heard that I can add a cruise control "easy". I ordered the 2 parts required from a San Ant based Kia Dealer (who advertises online)-- 1)a switch 2)a plug&play wire

ORDER #1791 - Placed 05/11/2018

Hello RAM KESAVAN,
Thank you for your purchase! We will start processing your order shortly and will notify you with any updates. You can monitor the status of your order here.

Part Number Part Name Price Quantity Total
96700-B2100ASB Cruise Switch 1 $16.66
56190-B2400 Wire 1 $44.11

The local dealers near Detroit do not want to install it & so do some local mechanics.

I disconnected the battery totally
I want to remive the steering wheel--- there are screws holding it--- are the push pin types or screws?
I am stuck-- need help-- thank you much
(name- RK)
Thank you guys.
Did you ever get your cruise control in? My husband goes to YouTube for everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts