Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I live in Phoenix Az and just bought my 1st new car ever. Which I swore I never would do but I did.
Anywho, it's a 2017 KIA SOUL+, Inferno Red and she's a sweet lil gal so far. I've owned her for 9 days now and she has 222 miles on her. I love the 2.0L engine, has the 18" tires/wheels, the color is amazing and I feel all giddy inside when were out cruising. I have never even been in a KIA before so I am really new to them. I maybe looking to purchase a full size (18") tire and wheel for her but so far they are very $$$.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Welcome. If you get the full size 18" wheel and tire for a spare it will not fit properly under the cover without some modification to the storage piece that is there. There are spare tire kits available for the Soul for around 200 bucks or less on ebay and several other parts supply houses as well as your dealer (that will be probably the most expensive place you can buy one). It is a donut spare and comes with a jack and tools. It should be all that you need if you go this route since you have also 5 years of road side assisstance with the car as part of the warranty.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This is a great source of information and community!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome Aboard JayC Fantastic shot of you and your new Soul. I hope they let you keep "Hammy" They make good back seat co-drivers.
Pellet.jpg Here is a picture of "Pellet" He sits in the back seat cupholder. Ps My wife also named our Soul "Pellet"

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts