Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a fresh wash. Well, i mean, not that fresh as I drove it all the way to SUgarland after I washed it. Hence why it may not look so "fresh." And yes, i know, i desperately need to vacuum my car. :(

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very Neat.... love the white ones.... such a good Soul colour.
I love it. I chose white because it'd look better with different colors on it than the Alien or Ignition. Pink and black wheels wouldn't very nice on those, lol.

Very nice looking Soul.....and yes shame on you for not hoovering...:rolleyes:
I'm going to get to it, I swear! ;)

You love boobies? ;)

Nice Soul!
Hehe, i'm thinking you and i like them for different reasons. :)

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
I still say splash guards would rock on that car. They look great on the white ones. Also, get the Soul license plate frames. That would look sweet on your ride. Better than the miniature billboards you're sporting now. :)

Car looks great! You know, there are car washes in Ho-Town that have free vacuums. Just sayin'! Ha! :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
^^^ And i AGREE! I just haven't gotten around to getting them yet, i plan on ordering them in a week or so (on my next paycheck) and those shall be my first modifications until i save up enough to get my rims powder coated.

Also, on the license plates, i was thinking about that as I resized these photos. They aren't paying me to advertise for them, so i'm going to get a UH license plate frame and a SOUL one. They don't cost much. So, the next time i upload some pics, i should have THOSE and my splash guards to show you guys. :)

Hehe, now you've made me run out of excuses not to have vacuumed it by now. :p

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Can't wait to see when you get the stuff added. A user here, cobra259, is a parts manager at a Kia dealer and will sell the splash guards for less than I was able to find them anywhere local. Just a little tip there for what it's worth.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ Yes! You told me that a while back, and i made sure to bookmark his profile this time. I found the set of 5 for 59.99 but with shipping, it was 70$. so, i'l definitely be contacting him when it's time to purchase those. Thanks again! :D

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
^^ Yes! You told me that a while back, and i made sure to bookmark his profile this time. I found the set of 5 for 59.99 but with shipping, it was 70$. so, i'l definitely be contacting him when it's time to purchase those. Thanks again! :D
I have to ask - where does that fifth splash guard go ?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
fernando and Dunesoul.....sheesh you guys!
You forgot about the spare tire...... the fifth splash guard.......;)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL! Noooooooo, it was a typo, i meant "set of 4." I didn't even realize I typed that until i read fernando's response!

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Phew. For a minute there I thought I got ripped off. ;) I only got 4. Hahaha! Didn't get the one for the spare. Say, marc...how do you install that one? ;)

I would go with cobra. I paid less than that.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Phew. For a minute there I thought I got ripped off. ;) I only got 4. Hahaha! Didn't get the one for the spare. Say, marc...how do you install that one? ;)

I would go with cobra. I paid less than that.
I think you just put that spare tire guard under the floor cover in one of the foam compartments. It needs to be installed when the spare goes on. It has a different profile so that the car is protected even when the temp spare is installed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts