Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Soul EX
16 Posts
Looks great, and that pinstriping really stands out. Hey, I recognize that area in the top picture... howdy neighbor! ?

·
Registered
2020 Kia Soul EX
16 Posts
What area do you recognize? That is a bowling alley parking lot
Right! The Oakfield Lanes, I know it very well. There was a time in my life where those lanes played host to many a great gatherings with both friends and family. Seeing also that most of us here are scattered throughout the US and Canada, I'm just thinking to myself, what a small world... here's someone that happens to be right in my backyard!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right! The Oakfield Lanes, I know it very well. There was a time in my life where those lanes played host to many a great gatherings with both friends and family. Seeing also that most of us here are scattered throughout the US and Canada, I'm just thinking to myself, what a small world... here's someone that happens to be right in my backyard!
  1. I bowl at Oakfield a lot I just came back from a tornament as a matter of fact. Maybe I'll see you around the hood LOL. I also drive for Uber part-time so you can see my car about anywhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts