Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

New here and proud new owner of a 2017 Soul SX Turbo. Got it in black. Super pumped to pick it up on Saturday morning.

R.I.P 10 Year old Mazda 3 lol.

I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for cup holder inserts? I am a spill-prone coffee drinker sometimes and the only thing I am missing really are those rubber inserts that come in some cars, that you can wash!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
welcome and congrats. We have lots of Canadian's on this forum.

My 2016 SX has a rubber insert at the bottom of the cup holder (if that's what you are referring to) which can be removed to clean. Or are you talking about something to hold the large cups in place?

·
Registered
667 Posts
We have a 2017 Kia Soul Exclaim. Our car came with the rubber inserts at the bottom of the cup holders. Check other Kia Souls at the dealer before you drive off the dealers lot. The dealer may have removed them as they have a tendency to disappear out of new cars on the dealer's lot. It happens all the time with the keyless start buttons on Mercedes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welcome and congrats. We have lots of Canadian's on this forum.

My 2016 SX has a rubber insert at the bottom of the cup holder (if that's what you are referring to) which can be removed to clean. Or are you talking about something to hold the large cups in place?

Thanks very much! I just mean like cup holder liners.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We have a 2017 Kia Soul Exclaim. Our car came with the rubber inserts at the bottom of the cup holders. Check other Kia Souls at the dealer before you drive off the dealers lot. The dealer may have removed them as they have a tendency to disappear out of new cars on the dealer's lot. It happens all the time with the keyless start buttons on Mercedes.
They call that model the EX here. Never heard it called an Exclaim before. Interesting!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,595 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Pat.

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,656 Posts
Welcome to the joys of Soulhood!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm still pissed off that Kia made the Stinger with a 8 speed.
That car is 32,000 plus.
Now wanting a 32,000 car.

Can't understand why they didn't put the 8 speed in the Optima.
And I still don't understand why they did away with the Fog lights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts