Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet my new 2014 Kia Soul Red Line.... We just took her on her first trip to Tennessee and North Carolina....she did great on the mountains and twisty roads in the Smokey mountains, Blue Ridge and places in between.... we opened the panoramic sunroof and let down all the windows and enjoy the scenery and the open road....

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
770 Posts
:thinkIs this supposed to be an entry in the September soul of the month?

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
I really like the red accents! Thanks for sharing!

120 Posts
now this is what i don't understand. Red Zone is a specific limited edition(only 2000) of which i am a proud owner of ...... my problem is that you say your has panoramic sunroof and mine does not. Is this something the dealer had installed after market. They should all be the same.....should they not?!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
It seems all Redzones are not created equal. We've heard of others with the Panoramic sunroof too.
Here in Canada the same car is known as an SX Special Edition or SE for short. It loses some of the US Redzone interior red detailing (seat stitching) for one, but gains a Red roof, but no sunroof. The roof colour may be a KIA nod to our flag, which is a very sensible marketing ploy. Not sure if 2000 is just the US version total or a World-wide total for this special edition.

Marc's car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts