Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just purchasing some new floor mats and realized that my Moss Green is slowly turning into the "Hamstar" version. I already have the leather steering wheel with the red stitching. Now I just bought the "Hamstar" floor mats. Not that I really wanted "Hamstar" on the floor mat, but the quality of the mat looks light years better than the standard mats that come with the car, and it has a heel pad to boot. Using my standard mats half time (I switch to the rubber ones in the winter), I've worn a huge heel mark into the mat. I was about to just buy the standard ones again, but the Hamstar mats were almost 10 bucks cheaper, with a better weave and a heel pad, so I figured what the hell.

I'll try to put up some pictures of them in the car if I remember once I get them. I *might* see if the "Hamstar" label is easily removed if I don't like it. It looks a little garish to me, but I'm mostly interested in protecting the dime-store carpeting material. I had to look up the original car - holy crap, that was some loud stuff!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
WOW! That should add at least five miles per gallon to your mileage.

I'm still driving with my OEM floor mats and they are still working just fine.

Someone once posted, "with no pictures, it didn't happen". Pic's please!

Cheers Mate,
:cool:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! That should add at least five miles per gallon to your mileage.

I'm still driving with my OEM floor mats and they are still working just fine.

Someone once posted, "with no pictures, it didn't happen". Pic's please!

Cheers Mate,
Maybe I'll vacuum the car and take some tomorrow. I'm kind of lazy about that kind of stuff. It's hard to keep a 5-day per week, 1.5 hours per day commuter clean. I don't eat or drink (other than water, coffee or tea) in the car but you pick up a lot of debris on your feet and I am forever shaking out the dust.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Tell me about it! lol
Between the sand and the Live Oak leaves, it's impossible for me to keep my floor mat clean. I've given up trying.

Cheers Mate!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,478 Posts
I keep a Mighty Max vac right next to the drivers door in the garage. That way every time I get out of the car that dang bright yellow sucker guilts me into taking the 45 seconds to quickly clean the floor mat & sometimes run the duster brush over the dash.

Cleanest car I've ever owned!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts