Ssd rally and aero bars with rola basket
Ssd light bar with 2 hella fog and 2 hella driving
Hella dual super tone horns
Ssd engine damper
Ssd strut brace
Ssd cai
Hidden hitch class I hitch
Effects 17x7.5 rims with 205/50/70 tires
Running an elemental design nine.1 with a Boston acoustics gtr tuned 12" right now. Soon to make a custom hidden ported box in the rear cargo area for a sundown sa-8 v2

Has been a fun few days of bolting stuff on.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,004 Posts
Very nice!!! :drool

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I knew those wheels were going to look bitchin' on a black car. Good choice. The overall look is excellent...........why don't you enter the Soul Of The Month contest? You have a real contender there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
So got most everything installed on my soul except for window tint

Here's the list as of now

Ssd rally and aero bars with rola basket
Ssd light bar with 2 hella fog and 2 hella driving
Hella dual super tone horns
Ssd engine damper
Ssd strut brace
Ssd cai
Hidden hitch class I hitch
Effects 17x7.5 rims with 205/50/70 tires
Running an elemental design nine.1 with a Boston acoustics gtr tuned 12" right now. Soon to make a custom hidden ported box in the rear cargo area for a sundown sa-8 v2

Has been a fun few days of bolting stuff on.
Does anyone have any suggestions on the install of the roof crossbars and basket that Polock did. I just got my SSD rails, but I got the Malone crossbars and they don't seem to sit down on the round SSD rails securely enough for me. I am trying to sit the basket down with the rails through the basket rails like this, but I may have gotten the wrong crossbars. Any more photos or videos would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does anyone have any suggestions on the install of the roof crossbars and basket that Polock did. I just got my SSD rails, but I got the Malone crossbars and they don't seem to sit down on the round SSD rails securely enough for me. I am trying to sit the basket down with the rails through the basket rails like this, but I may have gotten the wrong crossbars. Any more photos or videos would be much appreciated.
1578434402702.png

1 - 8 of 8 Posts