Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Multipurpose trailer hitch for your Soul

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  TechnoMage 
#1 ·
Have you ever realized how multi functional trailer hitches are? With the help of properly installed hitch you actually can do a lot: tow a trailer with a jet-ski or a motorcycle, install a hitch mount bike carrier or even hang a versatile cargo carrier to save the space inside of your car. Indeed, the 21st century demands more from a hitch than ever before, but with our selection of top quality towing products made by Curt you can be 100% sure that your precious stuff won't be lost in transit.

CURT® - Kia Soul 2015 Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening

This hitch is listed as a perfect fit for: 2015 Kia Soul;

* Replaces factory bumper-mounted ball;
* Installation kit included;
* Curt products meet the ISO/TS 16949 standard;

CURT offers special Towing Starter Kit in addition to the trailer hitch mentioned above. It is designed to make the trailer towing process easier for you. The kit includes everything required for successful trailer hitch installation.

Kit Includes: Ball Mount, 2" Trailer Ball, Hitch Lock, Rubber Hitch Cover and Sturdy Reusable Case.

How often do you need to tow something?

Leave your price quote inquiries in the comments below, I will be more than glad to calculate the total for you. Don't forget to include your zip and email address.

See less See more
#3 ·
Not only can the hitches (Curt) be used for the purposes in Post #1, but I use mine to pull a big wood and steel road drag, I move heavy logs around on my property, and even pull stumps. It's a very sturdy device and worth a lot more than what I paid for it.

I've even used it to pull other cars out of sugar sand pits. I've also used mine to pull large dual axle trailers, like car haulers, around my sub-division, all on sand roads.
Gertrude and my Curt hitch handle those with ease.

I've recommended the Curt hitch many times on this and other forums.

Cheers Mates!
:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.