Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of pics of my Moonlight Blue Soul... Denim?
:cool:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
What a beautiful color! Is yours a base? (those are the wheels the base models have here in the U.S.)

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Like the color, blue is hot.
Lots of fun with it and tell us how it drives.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
194 Posts
That first picture really shows off the color nicely!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Beautiful car! Of course I may be a little biased.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Does that license Plate really say "Queensland Sunshine State"? .. Come on - everyone knows that Florida is the SunShine State!! <vbg>

The first picture makes the car look blue - the second make it almost look gray. Is it a metallic color?

Thanks for Posting some pictures..
Carl B.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The first picture makes the car look blue - the second make it almost look gray. Is it a metallic color?
So many people comment about the Denim Color...I have had people call it Teal, Blue Gray, and Slate. It is sorta its own shade of cool..:D It does blast a heck of a metallic reflection at the right angle, and can look way dark from others..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers guys

Soul has been on sale in Aust for about 5 months but very little advertising as yet. sorry about the quality rushed pictures. Yes Qld is the sunshine state, or the smart state depending on the number plate ( I not smart....)

The Blue is metalic and changes in the light goes from dark grey through to sparkle blue, with a tinge of green. Anyway just love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts