Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to come up with some ideas for my "bright Silver Metallic" soul base. I've already decided to add some interior lighting under the dash and under the front seats to light up the for passengers in the back. and that posses a question I read and heard somewhere that adding seat covers to my soul is actually a hazard due to the air bag's which I'm not one to take any risk with my life or anyone else's for that matter but looking at the plain interior mostly black with what look likes the carbon fiber look reminds me of the Call of Duty gun camo's. Anyways, normally I can think of a ton of ideas for mod's for example I owned a 2000 green Pontiac Sunfire I went with a Yoda them but Silver has me stumped the closest thing I can come up with is a Cylon (Battlestar Galatica) and add the Eye Scanner but the rest of the body hmmmmm All suggestioins are welcome. I do have access to many different printers that can do just about everything in the world and access to a machine shop if needed. Yea i'm a geek but I know a lot of people :topsy_turvy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let me know if you need any LED bulbs for your interior in the future. When I changed all my stock bulbs over to LED's I bought a bunch. Good luck with your ride!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
~ Look OEM, But Add Some Classy Spark To Your SOUL ~

The SOUL rear hatch is Bland & not vary Informative... As seen in the Pic below, Your car could be totally Informative, and LOOK totally OEM, but with all the little bits that KIA cheaped out on, and left off...hmmmm Now as seen in the Pic, the Hatch is a totally Classy Act...

1) Your car has a ECO button on the Dash & ECO shows up in your Instrumentation...SO... Why not give that Hatch a little "KISS" with the KIA ECO Emblem...<:))
2) What size Engine do You have, and it "has" the latest Technology...SO... Why not give that Hatch a little "KISS" with Engine size & a KIA GDI (gas direct injection) Emblem...<:))
3) Also give Your SOUL a name... The band along the bottom of the Hatch is the Perfect Size to give Your ride some of Your Personality...

SOUL Rear Hatch
http://oi62.tinypic.com/1z5t9xl.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts